Cheshire Book Centre
occupies a 3,500 sq ft., ground floor building at Lady Heyes Antiques and Craft Centre in Frodsham, Cheshire in the United Kingdom.
With over 100,000 superb value Books on our shelves, we welcome book lovers to come and browse and relax in comfortable chairs. If you cannot visit in person then please feel welcome to browse our main website, email us or give us a ring - our full contact details can be seen by clicking in the left-hand column of this page.
We are open from 10:30 am to 5 pm, every day of the year, except Christmas Day.
One of the largest second hand and collectors' bookshops in the Northwest of England. Constantly changing stock.
As well as the large stock in our shop, we offer our customers:
- Top Quality bookbinding, from family Bible to one-off poetry, fiction, etc.
- Valuations - collections or individual items for probate, insurance, water/fire damage etc.
- Shelf fillers for Hotels, Bookcase displays etc., from run-of-the-mill to good leather.
and of course we purchase books and are always interested in collections and libraries, everything from Art to Zoology.
Looking through our stock
- Browse: Click here to browse through all our stock, starting with the most recently added items.
- Search: Use the search boxes at the top of this page to find books in your own area of interest. If searching, enter as little information as possible. One or two words in total (three at most) are normally sufficient to find what you're looking for if we have it; any more and you're unlikely to find anything.
- Special subject areas: Click on any special subject area mentioned in the left-hand column.
Go on our private mailing list
- to email us to tell us of your interests. We'll then let you know personally when suitable items turn up.